If your goal is casual sexual encounters, rather than long-term relationships, I have something for you. This is an adult dating website with the name that tells pretty much what it does – Adult Friend Finder.
What is Adult Friend Finder?
Adult Friend Finder (better known to its fans as AFF) is a platform for people looking for casual dating or sexual encounters. It dominates as the number one adult dating website not only in the USA, but in many other areas around the world.
It was launched in the late 90s and one one of first platform on the market in this category. Today, it has over 94 million users all over the world. The company has its headquarters in California, while also having offices in 25 different countries.
- Most users are between 30 and 50 year old
- Female/male ration is 30/70
- There are straight members as well as gay and lesbians
Free and paid membership
Free Adult Friend Finder version
The website offers decent functionality at no cost. This includes ability to like other members’ photos, add users to your hotlist and join groups. Finally, the best feature included in the free version is being able to participate in chatrooms and to watch other members’ live webcam at no cost (limited).
However, you cannot send or receive messages within the free membership.
The company offers paid subscription called “Gold Membership.” The main reason to pay for this adult dating website is the facility of messaging other users. Moreover, paid users can watch unlimited number of webcams. Additionally, as a paid users, you don’t see ads which may be annoying.
“Gold Membership” offers three options depending on the duration.
So, how much does Adult Friend Finder cost?
|Gold Membership||Monthly price (USD / Month)||Total (USD)|
Buying Gold Membership puts you in the ranks of those who are serious about pursuing threesomes, casual dating and one-off sex partners. However, a slight downside is that once you’re paid up, only other subscribing members can view your profile.
Meanwhile, the company offers the Standard Contacts option which allows free members see your profile. To add this option, you need to pay an extra fee:
- 16.99 USD for one month
- 29.99 USD for three months
- “Live Member Webcams” gives members access to live feeds from other users.
- “Group and Adult Chatrooms” where members usually discuss topics around sexual life.
- “Blogs and Magazines” where you can read about sex and share your thoughts.
- “Erotic Stories” allows you to submit your personal photos and videos into AFF contest.
- “Sex Academy” which allows to improve your knowledge about sex .
Design and Interface
The technical interface and other facilities AdultFriendFinder offers its legion of members worldwide means that you cannot lose by joining this dominant adult personals website.
Joining AdultFriendFinder is easy – just fill out some basic questions for your profile and write a bit about yourself. Add some nice pictures, and you are well on your way. Keep your online profile brief, and make sure the photos are going to stand out from the crowd.
Is AdultFriendFinder safe?
Previously, there was an issue with security, when in 2015 the website was hacked. After that, the company has done a lot to make its safety uncompromised. However, there is no real guarantee it won’t happen again.
AFF Pros & Cons
What I like
- Decent features within the free version and an affordable pricing plan
- Instant access to nude content
- Search filters allow you to find exactly the kind of person you want to meet
What I don’t like
- Men outnumber women
- Fake profiles of females
- Security has been compromised in the past, which may be of concern
- Overwhelming number of ads in the free version
All the process takes about 5 minutes. When signing up, you need to
1.Fill in your sex, birthdate, location and what it is you’re looking for on this platform
2.Enter your email address, create a username and password. Then, you will need to verify it.
While registering, you can add some information about yourself, but the site advises nott to include any personal contact information.